Delegation will be available between the timings of 4.30pm to 7pm
The IoD 99 and Causarma in partnership with The Smart Upstart Club – a forum for aspiring entrepreneurs will host an event for 150 people that will be a workshop type format and will see 12 successful entrepreneurs presenting brief TED-style two-minute slots followed by conversations in the crowd to hone questions and the opportunity to quiz the panel. It is bringing together some leading UK startups to share their advice and there will be some great networking opportunities and insights from people who have been there and done it. Some of the people taking part will be:
• Ben Hart, strategist and thought leader who founded business transformation agency Atmosphere in 2012.
• Jacqueline Biggs, business strategist, international best-selling author of Marketing to Win and co-founder of Brand Camp;
• Amali de Alwis, CEO of Code First Girls
• Marc Wright, founder of Simply Communicate, the community for internal communications professionals.
• Dave Wallace, founder of digital agency Heath Wallace with offices in the UK, Asia, the USA, South Africa and Australia.
• Paddy Hood, founder of real-time ideas engine Co-Digital and artificial intelligence engineer.
• Di Burton, PR expert with 30 years’ experience
• Craig Massey, founder of three technology companies across 20 years
• Maria Kempinska, award-winning businesswoman and founder of the Jongleurs Comedy Clubs
• Melina Jacovou, founder and CEO of Propel London – the UK’s largest independent digital recruitment business
• Michael Nagle, CEO of Mhub – helping enteprises communicate more effectively and efficiently and facilitate change
Dress code will be smart causal or business suit. Format will be very relaxed and informal.